Friday, September 12, 2008

Melrose Victorian Fair Countdown

Just over 1 day left until the Melrose Victorian Fair/Fall Festival! I've had a busy week juggling 'work' work, solo care of Caden (Matt has been in Santa Barbara since early Tuesday), and building up my inventory - starting from practically nothing, it feels like! - for the fair on Sunday. I've almost reached my inventory 'goal' but I haven't made any of the labels or tags or displays, so I pretty much need to spend all of tomorrow doing that. Hopefully Matt will be well rested after his red eye flight tonight (haha) to hit the ground running and help me prep tomorrow! Here are some pictures of my 'inventory building': bonbons in progress with Pick-Up-and-Go blankets in the background

and several of the 43 Teensy Cases I now have made...


Back to making 1-2 more Ribbon Rainbow Mobiles, then pencil cases!

1 comment:

kari and kijsa said...

Too cute!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa