Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Creme de la creme collection

Starting tomorrow (yes, so soon!), I'll begin posting items for my Creme de la Creme Collection. Here's the skinny: I have a new logo! And new business cards, sewing labels, address stamp, and logo stamp. Yay! To celebrate, I'm going to sew up some things made with the creme de la creme fabrics from my collection. Yes, I've been holding out on you! Almost all of these fabrics are vintage, and many are unlikely to be in my shop again (unless this kind of fancy strikes me in the future!). Here's a sampling:


So here's how the collection release will go: I've collected 33 of my very favorite fabrics. (Almost) every day and (almost) always at 3:33 pm (EST) I will post items made from a different one of these fabrics for (about) the next 33 days. Can you tell that 3 is my favorite number?

Here's an example of my new Pencil Pouch design that I will be sure to make a few of (the fabric on the left is one of the creme de la creme's - I have just enough to make 1-2 more items before it's all gone):

Hope to see you in the shop at posting time - remember, 3:33 pm (almost) every day. Good night and sweet, lovely dreams!

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Love these fabrics...can't wait to see them in action!!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Earmark Social said...

OH SO LOVELY! I NEED MORE POUCHES! :) can i actually use this photo on my listing, it is perfect!